Wilmore Bremer, L/CPO, Founder
D. Wilmore Bremer founded Bremer Brace in 1934 (which later became Bremer Orthotics & Prosthetics) and trained at the Polio Center in Warm Springs, Georgia. He was one of the pioneer brace makers in the country. Mr. Bremer was one of the founders of the American Board for Certification, and was one of the first certified orthotists. He remained active in Bremer Brace until 1968.